Baby Alpaca Scarf - Ivory
Shipping: Free Shipping for Orders over $150 (US)
Returns: Returns Policy
Free returns within 14 days of purchase.
We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
For a full explanation of the return policy, see the Customer Service page.
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Sale, Clearance and Markdown items are FINAL SALE. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
- Items must be unwashed and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there will be slight variations and imperfections in some items. We believe this is one of the beautiful things about owning a handmade item. We are very proud of our artisan’s work and their dedication to their craft.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
This gorgeous hand woven grey scarf is incredibly soft and luxurious. In addition to the beauty of this large, unique scarf, the scarf is warm, eco-friendly and durable because of its Alpaca wool. Traditional weaving artisans in Peru have the opportunity for sustainable employment opportunities using skills passed down from generation to generation.
- Size: 66" x 24"
- Care + Maintenance: Dry clean or hand wash (no bleach)
- Hand Woven
- Color: Ivory
The Story Behind This Product
Where was it made?:
Empowering artisan women in Peru.
How was it made?:
Naturally dyed, hand woven using traditional weaving methods
How does it benefit at-risk women?:
Provides sustainable employment for traditional weavers.
Brand: Peru Collection | Categories: Scarf | Materials: Alpaca | Color: Ivory