Ella Silver Short Necklace
Collection: Empowering Women in Ethiopia
Shipping: Free Shipping for Orders over $150 (US)
Returns: Returns Policy
Free returns within 14 days of purchase.
We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
For a full explanation of the return policy, see the Customer Service page.
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Sale, Clearance and Markdown items are FINAL SALE. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
- Items must be unwashed and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there will be slight variations and imperfections in some items. We believe this is one of the beautiful things about owning a handmade item. We are very proud of our artisan’s work and their dedication to their craft.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 5 and get 10% off
- Buy 6 - 100 and get 20% off
The Ella necklace has been one of our most popular products year after year. Dress up your favorite summer maxi or pair it with a basic tee to add some edge -- this exquisite fair trade necklace is perfect for any occasion. This stunning necklace features a mix of small and chunky silver metal beads clusters on six strands, and is finished with a large bead and loop closure. The beads were formed from melted down bullet casings and recycled metals, turning objects made for harm into beauty.
- Dimensions: 7"-11" drop with bead and loop closure
- Multi Strand
- Color: Silver
- Care Instructions