Evelyn Cylinder Earrings - Black
Collection: Empowering Women in Kenya
Shipping: Free Shipping for Orders over $150 (US)
Returns: Returns Policy
Free returns within 14 days of purchase.
We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
For a full explanation of the return policy, see the Customer Service page.
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Sale, Clearance and Markdown items are FINAL SALE. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
- Items must be unwashed and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there will be slight variations and imperfections in some items. We believe this is one of the beautiful things about owning a handmade item. We are very proud of our artisan’s work and their dedication to their craft.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
Make even your most elegant outfit more glamorous with these gorgeous horn and recycled brass earrings. These elegant drop earrings are handcrafted by talented female artisans in Nairobi, Kenya, who are gaining dignified, sustainable and fair wage employment through our partnership.
- Measurements: 2.5"
- Care: piece may antique over time, brass may be polished
- Colors: Black and Gold
- Note: The horn is an upcycled, natural byproduct of domestic ankole cows