Inat String Bracelet - Black
Collection: Empowering Women in Ethiopia
Shipping: Free Shipping for Orders over $150 (US)
Returns: Returns Policy
Free returns within 14 days of purchase.
We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
For a full explanation of the return policy, see the Customer Service page.
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Sale, Clearance and Markdown items are FINAL SALE. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
- Items must be unwashed and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there will be slight variations and imperfections in some items. We believe this is one of the beautiful things about owning a handmade item. We are very proud of our artisan’s work and their dedication to their craft.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
The gold and silver recycled metal beads make these black string braided string bracelet come to life! Wearable on their own, or stacked with your favorite metallic bracelets, you will love the versatility of these bracelets. Our Ethiopian partnership pays a fair wage to the women who hand-craft these simple, yet beautiful bracelets.
- Length: Adjustable
- Care + Maintenance: None, product may antique over time
- Colors: Black, Gold, Silver