Kandahari Rectangle Embroidered Pillow
Collection: Empowering Women in Pakistan
Shipping: Free Shipping for Orders over $150 (US)
Returns: Returns Policy
Free returns within 14 days of purchase.
We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
For a full explanation of the return policy, see the Customer Service page.
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Sale, Clearance and Markdown items are FINAL SALE. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
- Items must be unwashed and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there will be slight variations and imperfections in some items. We believe this is one of the beautiful things about owning a handmade item. We are very proud of our artisan’s work and their dedication to their craft.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
Our Kandahari pillows are intricately embroidered by our partners in Pakistan and serve as a unique piece that will surely add character to your home. While it is it unique in design, this pillow is still easily paired with other neutral and bold colored pieces within your home. This collection was handmade using traditional Afghan skills in a modern silhouette and is empowering Afghan refugees living in the Pakistan border region to improve their livelihood.
- Size: 12" x 20"
- Care + Maintenance: Wash case by hand, lay flat to dry
- Colors: White with mauve, tan, blue, black + sage hand embroidery.
- Pillow inserts are included.