Kerina Horn+Brass Trapezoid Necklace
Collection: Empowering Women in Kenya
Shipping: Free Shipping for Orders over $150 (US)
Returns: Returns Policy
Free returns within 14 days of purchase.
We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
For a full explanation of the return policy, see the Customer Service page.
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Sale, Clearance and Markdown items are FINAL SALE. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
- Items must be unwashed and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there will be slight variations and imperfections in some items. We believe this is one of the beautiful things about owning a handmade item. We are very proud of our artisan’s work and their dedication to their craft.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
This necklace is versatile and can serve as either a statement or staple for your fall and winter wardrobe. Pair it with our Kerina Horn Bangles to complete your ensemble. Not to mention, changes up the loko by wrapping it a second time for a more edgy, choker style. Empowering women in Kenya.
- Measurements: 19.5" Drop
- Care and Maintenance: As product naturally wears over time, we recommend Brasso Metal Polish.
- Color/Material: Recycled brass, Upcycled Horn