Nama Hammered Brass Stackable Ring
Collection: Empowering Women in Kenya
Shipping: Free Shipping for Orders over $150 (US)
Returns: Returns Policy
Free returns within 14 days of purchase.
We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
For a full explanation of the return policy, see the Customer Service page.
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Sale, Clearance and Markdown items are FINAL SALE. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
- Items must be unwashed and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there will be slight variations and imperfections in some items. We believe this is one of the beautiful things about owning a handmade item. We are very proud of our artisan’s work and their dedication to their craft.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 5 and get 10% off
This item is final sale. No returns will be accepted.
These handmade brass rings are great for those who like to switch it up. Wear them on different fingers or stacked with one top of another. The hammered brass gives them a subtle sparkle; pair it will the Nama Teardrop Fringe Necklace and the Nama Brass Statement Ring to complete your look. Hand crafted by talented female artisans in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Care and Maintenance: As product naturally wears over time, we recommend Brasso Metal Polish.
- Available sizes: 6 or 7
These rings are a part of the eco-friendly Bridal Collection. Wear as single, doubles or triples as a beautiful, ethical fashion statement.
10% discount for quantities of 3-5 // Discount applied automatically.