Noor Silk Cold-Shoulder Blouse - Indigo
Collection: Empowering Women in Malaysia
Shipping: Free Shipping for Orders over $150 (US)
Returns: Returns Policy
Free returns within 14 days of purchase.
We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
For a full explanation of the return policy, see the Customer Service page.
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Sale, Clearance and Markdown items are FINAL SALE. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
- Items must be unwashed and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there will be slight variations and imperfections in some items. We believe this is one of the beautiful things about owning a handmade item. We are very proud of our artisan’s work and their dedication to their craft.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
Our luxurious silk eco-dyed noor tops are hand-dyed with plants and flowers to create unique, one of a kind patterns and prints. Our noor tops are elegant with a twist and were made to empower single mothers and widows in Malaysia to provide for their families with dignity.
- Size: XS,S,M,L (size chart)
- Care + Maintenance: hand wash
- Color: Indigo, White
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size x-small
- Please note: the changing of color is a normal part of the indigo process. If there is any greening, rinsing in warm water will bring the blue back.