Plume Napkin Set
Collection: Empowering Women in Cambodia
Shipping: Free Shipping on orders over $75
Returns: Returns Policy
Free returns within 14 days of purchase.
We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
For a full explanation of the return policy, see the Customer Service page.
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Sale, Clearance and Markdown items are FINAL SALE. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
- Items must be unwashed and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there will be slight variations and imperfections in some items. We believe this is one of the beautiful things about owning a handmade item. We are very proud of our artisan’s work and their dedication to their craft.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
This napkin set was screen printed by hand on repurposed remnant linen by our partners in Cambodia. Pair it with our other Plume print home goods for a complete and beautiful look in your home. This piece is empowering at-risk women in Phnom Penh to break the cycle of poverty and provide for their families.
- Dimensions: 20" X 20"
- Care + Maintenance: Wash case by hand, lay flat to dry
- Sold as set of 4
- Colors: Black on White