Selasse Gold Crescent Bracelet
(You save $18.50)
Collection: Empowering Women in Ethiopia
Shipping: Free Shipping on All Orders Over $50
Returns: Returns Policy
Free returns within 14 days of purchase.
We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
For a full explanation of the return policy, see the Customer Service page.
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Sale, Clearance and Markdown items are FINAL SALE. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
- Items must be unwashed and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there will be slight variations and imperfections in some items. We believe this is one of the beautiful things about owning a handmade item. We are very proud of our artisan’s work and their dedication to their craft.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
This item is final sale. No returns will be accepted.This beautiful bracelet features a crescent gold piece made from recycled metals and is designed in partnership with East Fourth Street by Susan Crow. The crescent is surrounded by handmade small circular beads, interlaced with a few cylinder beads and finished with a toggle clasp.
- Dimensions: 8"
- Care + Maintenance: None, product may antique over time
- Colors: Gold
The Story Behind This Product
Where was it made?:
The jewelry is made by women who live on the Entoto Mountain in Ethiopia.
Who made it?:
How was it made?:
The artisans meltdown bullet casings to create the beads for our designs, transforming what was once used for harm into beauty. All jewelry is lead tested for safety.
How does it benefit at-risk women?:
HIV+ women find hope through their work as they use their skills to create stylish accessories for women around the world.
Brand: Ethiopia Collection | Categories: Bracelets | Materials: Metal | Colors: Gold