Soresa: Simple Bullet Bead Necklace- Silver
Collection: Empowering Women in Ethiopia
Shipping: Free Shipping for Orders over $150 (US)
Returns: Returns Policy
Free returns within 14 days of purchase.
We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
For a full explanation of the return policy, see the Customer Service page.
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Sale, Clearance and Markdown items are FINAL SALE. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
- Items must be unwashed and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there will be slight variations and imperfections in some items. We believe this is one of the beautiful things about owning a handmade item. We are very proud of our artisan’s work and their dedication to their craft.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
A creative arrangement of silver beads perfects this long chained necklace. The generous length lets you choose whether you wear it long or double it up for a shorter look! Bead and loop closure.
Beaded necklaces, earrings, and bracelets handmade using recycled metals (brass, copper, and silver). These exclusive designs crafted from melted bullet casings and vintage coins empower HIV+ women in Ethiopia. In addition to providing sustainable economic opportunities, Raven + Lily returns proceeds to fund school scholarships and micro-enterprise training for women and children in this community. Due to its unique nature, this piece will antique over time.
- Measurements: 24" long, 12" drop
- Color: Silver
- Care Instructions