Uzma Black + White Recycled Paper Large Art Journal - Broken Braid
Collection: Empowering Women in India
Shipping: Free Shipping on All Orders Over $50
Returns: Returns Policy
Free returns within 14 days of purchase.
We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
For a full explanation of the return policy, see the Customer Service page.
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Sale, Clearance and Markdown items are FINAL SALE. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
- Items must be unwashed and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there will be slight variations and imperfections in some items. We believe this is one of the beautiful things about owning a handmade item. We are very proud of our artisan’s work and their dedication to their craft.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 5 and get 10% off
- Buy 6 - 10 and get 20% off
This oversized notebook will provide room for you to create on an even larger canvas (blank pages) than before. Our Uzma paper journal is made from recycled cotton and was handmade by our partners living in India. On the cover of the journal is our exclusive Broken Braid print in black and white. This journal is empowering marginalized women in Northern India.
- Dimensions: 7" x 10.5"
- Care + Maintenance: None, product may wear over time
- Color: Black + White