Raven + Lily is a lifestyle brand offering trend-forward fair trade fashion, accessories, and home furnishings with its core underlying mission to empower women on a global scale. Today, the brand employs more than 1,500 at-risk women in 10 countries around the world and counting, providing them with a fair trade wage and access to a safe job, sustainable income, healthcare, and other tools they need to thrive. Additionally, every purchase of a Raven + Lily product, whether it is artisan jewelry and handbags or handcrafted soaps and soy candles, benefits the Raven + Lily ecosystem while also funding microloans to female entrepreneurs. The brand’s dedication to people and the planet landed it B Corporation status as it works to better the global fashion community, and the company is a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
As a certified B-Benefit Corporation, Raven + Lily is committed to:
- employing at risk, impoverished women to improve their livelihood
- eco-friendly practices in our sourcing of materials and our design processes
- honoring traditional artisan crafts and techniques
- providing sustainable fair trade wages
- creating exclusive, modern designs that reflect the beauty and culture of the women who create them
- donating back to our artisan communities for healthcare and educational needs
Raven + Lily are members of the Fair Trade Federation, as well as the Ethical Fashion Forum, and were given the Sustainable Brand Leader for Jewelry Award.