In our new Raven + Lily storefront, we love that each furniture piece, fixture, and detail has a unique story and purpose behind it. In fact, many of the design details were handmade by artisans in the States and across the globe. To name a few, here are 7 contributors who have added something uniquely beautiful to the store!
1. Royal Design Stencils and volunteers had a Paint Out at the Raven + Lily storefront on March 21-23. Projects done by Royal Design Studio and volunteers included a Modello Custom Mural filled with tribal patterns and an inspiring nature setting, a stenciled showroom floor, and custom stenciled wall treatments. We’re so grateful for this group of incredibly hardworking group of women and the beautiful, creative, and inspiring atmosphere in the Raven + Lily storefront they’ve helped create!
2. Local friend and carpenter Dave Massman designed our beautiful studio tables using white metal, brass details, and walnut stained wood. Dave also created our fantastic jewelry displays in the storefront. He’s one talented guy!
3. Thanks to Ramona Press, Raven + Lily now has gift paper and bags available at the storefront that feature our exclusive designs! Ramona press is a screen print and design studio based in Austin, TX, who specialize in high quality apparel and design for organizations of all kinds.
4. Joe Swec, Austin’s popular “sign painter guy” built the Raven + Lily storefront sign from reclaimed barn wood with a hand painted logo. Not only that, but he also hand painted to wood story signs found throughout the storefront! We’re so thankful for all the hard work you did for us, Joe!
5. Matt Garcia and Bart Whatley are the incredible architects who collaborated to help create the perfect space for the Raven + Lily storefront and studio. One of the favorite features are the special Moroccan inspired archways. We couldn’t be more happy with the end result and are so grateful for their time and talents to make this new space possible!
6. The couple who are known for creating rad home goods + woods of Triple 7 Recycled hand crafted each light fixture in our studio. We love that they believe in creating something old into a new + beautiful creation, and we adore the unique look that our lights give.
7. Last but definitely not least, Dendro Co. not only created beautiful wood tables and fixtures in our storefront, but made them out of reclaimed pre civil war wood combined with mid century hair pin legs. Each piece adds a natural, rustic, yet modern look to the store!
We love each hand crafted, ethically sourced piece in the Raven + Lily storefront, and are so thankful for each contributor who made it happen. If you if you haven’t already stopped by to check out the store, come by and see us at 2406 Manor Rd! Our hours on Tuesday - Saturday are from 10am - 6pm, and on Sundays we’re open from 12pm - 5pm.