All of our internships are based in our Austin, TX design studio or warehouse. They are all unpaid learning experiences to help students gain valuable skills and insight into the world of a start-up ethical fashion brand.
NOW SEEKING INTERNS FOR SPRING 2018: If you are interested in one of the below positions, please e-mail the corresponding staff member with your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit for the position.
- Research potential retailers to represent Raven+Lily campaigns to connect with our retailers
- Manage sales software tools
- Help with organization of samples
- Provide interpersonal support to retailers
Contact email@example.com if you are interested.
Customer Service and Fulfillment Intern
- Organizing inventory that is currently on the pull shelves
- Creating correct SKU labels for bins and for individual products
- Assisting in a rolling count of inventory weekly
- Assisting the Fulfillment Associate when needed in packing and shipping orders
- Assisting with receiving of inventory and quality control of our incoming shipments
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Graphic Design Intern
- Assist graphic designer with creation of collateral (must have a computer with InDesign).Examples include:
- Email graphics
- Social media posts
- Miscellaneous projects
Contact email@example.com if you are interested.