Our wonderful lookbook was made possible through a collaboration of talented women who joined me this past October for first Raven + Lily Ambassador trip to Morocco and Ethiopia. Everyone that contributed paid their way and offered their talents almost entirely pro-bono. Amazing!
We shot our lookbook at the fabulous Peocock Pavillions…where we also celebrated my big 4-0! Click here and here to read my post all about a magical boutique hotel in an olive grove outside of Marrakesh…one of my favorite places in the world! I am still pinching myself that this all came together so wonderfully.
To get a glimpse of our ambassador adventures in Morocco and Ethiopia, we put together a little video (that includes an exclusive R+L song composed by my dear friend Rachel Yo) to capture “the design meets social cause” heart of the trip:
I want to personally thank all the amazing women (and a few good men) who contributed to the launch of this collection. I am deeply grateful to each of these lovely souls for giving so much of their time and talents:
- Kate Renz (photographer and model) ,
- Tiffany Schwedland (hair and Make-up),
- Fatima (our Moroccan model), Lori Fox (stylist),
- Candice DePrang-Boehm (assistant stylist),
- Marion Darbyshire (set designer),
- Trevor Boehm (videographer),
- Lee Rothenflue (editor of video)
- Danielle Gano (Elle Comm, public relations),
- Rachel Yo (composer of the music for both the lookbook and video),
- Maryam Montague (owner of Peacock Pavillions and blog: My Marrakesh)
And now… go visit our website and pick out something beautiful for yourself or someone you love and celebrate with us this spring! What are you waiting for? Your purchase is helping to transform the lives of the beautiful women in our partnerships. Just ask any of the ambassadors above!